TRANSFORMING INNOVATIVE CONCEPTS INTO POWERFUL SOLUTIONS
Most of the value of volunteering comes from its spontaneity. Volunteering is not only a means of help individuals or social causes, it is also a great stimulus for the economy of this country that brings benefits to society as a whole.
Volunteering is very rewarding through which everyone has the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and take the first steps towards their career development.
Balkan Green Foundation aims to support a wide range of volunteering activities and YOU as a volunteer, can benefit from contact opportunities with various actors, tips and practical information that directly contribute to gaining new knowledge and developing new skills!
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, sustainable energy, public policy, or international relations. Master's degree preferred.
- Relevant experience or equivalent academic training.
- Familiarity with clean energy technologies, power systems, and energy markets.
- Demonstrated academic writing record.
- Familiarity with data structures and analytics.
- Excellent skills in communication, collaboration, consultation and organization.
- Objectivity, creativity and a pioneering spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and a brief letter explaining why you are interested and how you believe you can assist our organization at